Friday, April 1, 2011

No Ma'am

From my understanding, which is limited to say the least, you dream job is supposed to be you passion. It's not supposed to feel like work. I get it, but what do you do if you don't have/can't find your passion? I have no clue. I am in possession of a severe amount of interests and I know a little about a lot, but how do I figure out which of these interests is a "passion." And when I do figure it out, what then?

I'm really lost. I want to write, badly (not poorly) but what to write about? Survival? Preparedness? Superheroes? Sci-Fi? Fantasy? Fiction? Non-Fiction? Inspirational? Haikus? I have no clue.

Advice?

I guess, until I figure things out, this tubby, bearded, Al Bundy type will continue managing a women's clothing store and be drastically underpaid for it.

2 comments:

  1. haikus are easy
    but sometimes they don't make sense
    refrigerator

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAIKUS!!! HAIKUS!!!

    PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE HAIKUS!!!

    THIS WOULD ENTERTAIN ME ENDLESSLY!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete