Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Projections

Last night I immersed myself into a new project my brother and I are working on. It was really fruitful to use my brain in that manner. It's been a long time since I've created anything like that and especially in that detail. It was really nice and exciting to have the creative process going. We were sitting in my living room just bouncing ideas back and forth and even the wife joined in. This is going to be a project that I will be spending an enormous amount of time and energy on in the coming months and I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated on how it’s going.
I don’t really have much else to blog today and I apologize for that and the fact that the fact that it’s much later than normal when this is being posted. I promise that I’ll something better in store for you tomorrow. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s blog! Same Bat-time, Same Bat-channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment