Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

Well, this is being posted on Saturday morning thanks to the magic of the internet. I'm actually writing it on Thursday night after a grueling long work day. I had to get up ad 4:45 and drive two and a half hours for a meeting I really didn't need then drive two and half hours home. Suffice to say, it would be super nice if this whole writing thing worked out.



This week has been really amazing for me. I've stuck to my writing schedule and actually stayed ahead of my self imposed deadline. You guys have had some incredibly positive things to say about my entries so far, and I just want you to know how much it has truly been appreciated.


What I plan on doing from here on out is my normal 5 entries throughout the week and then on Saturday, and possibly Sunday as well, just giving a sort of 'state of the union' update. Talking about my week a bit and letting everyone know how the writing is going from my side of the keyboard. Also, if I have any interesting links or videos or anything else I can think of, these posts would include that information.



For instance:
Here's and interesting blog from Wil Wheaton (some of you may know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation) that he posted on Wednesday evening. The topic is about writing, so naturally it appealed to me.


That's it for my first full weak writing The Madness Spiral. Hopefully next week will go as smoothly. I hope everyone reading this has a great weekend, and again, thank you for taking to time out your busy lives to get an inside look at mine.


-Christopher



2 comments:

  1. You blog! I'm excited to know this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited that you're excited! Check back. I'll put up something new probably six days a week.

    ReplyDelete