Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Stretch

This is the home stretch for the holiday season, which is why my blog entries have fallen off. I apologize to the six of you who read for not updating as reliably as I have previously. Between working a crazy schedule, finishing our Christmas shopping, and family functions, I just haven't had the time to write like I was.

Hopefully you enjoyed my 200 words at a time noir story. I may continue you it at some point if my readers want. I really enjoyed writing those entries, and I'm sure incould come up with more, but again, the demand needs to be there. I will get back to the fast fiction challenge but it will probably be the first week of January before I really have time to spend on The Madness Spiral like I was. Don't get me wrong, this site will not go ignored, but it may just have new content a bit less reliably. For instance, it's Wednesday, in which I am normally off, and I'm at work and have been since 7 and I'm typing this on my phone. I planned on writing a new blog last night, but a sick three year old put a stop to that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank you. If you're reading this, I greatly appreciate the time you've taken out of your day to let me attempt to entertain you. Thank, thank you, thank you.

1 comment: