Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Charged Up

Some days you have to recharge. I get so stressed and beat down doing the day to day grind wife working and being a husband and father that it can truly become overwhelming and it can affect my mood and my energy level. For the last couple of weeks I’ve been on a downward spiral, but after a very lazy day today, I feel reenergized and ready to take on the world – which is good because my next few day off I’ll be spending preparing for the holidays.
I have literally watched television most of the day. Between that and making a quick Wal-Mart run this morning, that pretty much explains my activities. It’s nice to go a day without phone calls from work or pressing things around the house that need to be done. This day has done wonders for me.
Tomorrow will be a different story though. I have to be at work at 7, then I leave there at 1230 to be at jury duty orientation at 1. Fun times.

Remember to vote in my poll. It’s to the right. Up there. See it? Good. Pick you word and my Friday blog will be based on the most popular.

Have a great day and try to make sure you keep a full charge!

1 comment: