Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Update

          It’s Saturday again, so a bit more casual of a post for you.

          Thanksgiving was busy this year. We started off at my parent’s house for my mom’s famous breakfast casserole and that completely ruined me for our actual Thanksgiving meal at my Great Aunt’s house. We had a good time and besides the weather, it was fun.
          Then we stopped by the hospital to see Stacey’s grandfather and her family. They had a feast there which was a major relief to us. He’s doing okay, but still in ICU. Hopefully he’ll be out and in a regular room today.
          After the hospital Stace and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Very good. We both enjoyed it and I can’t wait until part 2. My favorite part of the movie was the fricking GREEN LANTERN TRAILER at the beginning!
          That movie looks amazing and appears very true to the comic book source material. It had, of course, Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan, but also had brief glimpses of Abin Sur, Sinestro, Killowog, and Tomar-Re. This movie is going to melt my face off. Watch the trailer. Twice.

Happy Saturday!

Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment